Team,
Bo Now is thinking, "How about some fun this Saturday mixed in with some education and business building?!"
This Saturday Bonnie Church (a 10k a month earner) is holding a "PRODUCT TRAINING" at Rock Barn Country Club.
Remember those 10-15 customers you are looking for? What better way to understand what you are going to sell them than a highly efficient three hours with Bonnie. And after the educating we can slide over to the dinning room for lunch, beverages, and some fun discussions about lifestyles of the rich and famous, or the lifestyles of true time freedom and residual income. Did I mention I awoke at 10am today?!!
I'm going with at least 2 members of my family...and would love to have a few cars packed for the event. Give me a call, text, or email if you are interested in carpooling or filling your own car:)
Below is a rough outline of the event, and Bonnie's impressive credentials.
This is a great training to bring guests to…. Get them excited about the products [and then interested in access to them.]
DETOX
probiotics [how our compares to the competition]
Hepatocleans
THE BASICS:
multi, omega, calcium with d3 and antioxidants [opc3/curcumin]
EATING WELL -
The tls system [which is about wellness – not just weight loss… I actually have coached people who were needing to GAIN WEIGHT, with eating disorders – through the program.
STRESS MANAGEMENT
ACTS
EXERCISE
CLA –to facilitate shrinking the size and # of fat cells
SLEEP
L tryptophan
Prime Dreamz
TLS CERTIFICATION TRAINING/PRODUCT TRAINING IN HICKORY/CHARLOTTE AREA
MY BACKGROUND: I am a certified life and wellness coach, author/columnist and motivational speaker. I was a contributing writer for TLS Shape Up. Last year I co-authored Coach Lydia’s’ No-nonsense Guide to Getting off your Butt, out of your Rut and on with your Life with TLS Field Director, Lydia Martinez. I am truly honored and humbled to be able to serve this incredible company as a trainer.
“I have been a student of wellness and weight management [particularly as it relates to Type 2 diabetes for over 15 years.] Why? I have many loved ones who died from entirely preventable diseases related to diet and lifestyle. Sensible, science-based supplementation is one facet of wellness. We have access to the best. [Come learn why on January 22nd]
TLS provides the tools to take you through the PROCESS OF CHANGE on step at a time. [Come learn how Feb 18th and 19th]
Join with me in creating a wellness revolution in Western NC and East Tennessee.”
PRODUCT TRAINING
January 21st [Saturday] 10 am – 1 pm
Rock Barn Golf Spa
3791 Clubhouse Drive
Conover, NC
$15.00 per ticket – Limited seating
Tickets can be purchased online: www.alifenow.com
– events – product training
or by check to: Bonnie Church – 357 Church Hollow Road, Boone, NC 28607

No comments:
Post a Comment