Hey Big Al, I got this email from one of our newest business partners. In fact she registered her business on the 30th. Just 4 days ago. She has seen the marketing plan twice. Once was the Tuesday night presentation you did which we greatly appreciate you doing!!! We have gone through the getting started guide and this is the email she sent. I wanted to share it with you and feel free to forward. Also she is going to Miami and our local with Jim Winkler on the 14th.
Today is all about my business, I am reading about this business-again, reviewing all my materials, studding all of the products, taking notes, strategies my steps and ideas. My goal is to make at least three business calls every single day throughout 12 weeks…and of course booking meetings with clients at least 5 days a week for 12 weeks……it would be challenging for me to meet with my client over my lunch break but at this point I willing to everything that is necessary to do even if I would have to come to work an hour earlier… in order to take longer lunch break…. I would try to book most of my appointments on Friday’s. .....to me it’s all about booking, meeting and selling and of course I will keep my eyes open for the positional “partner” Now, with that said, I know the success is all about choosing right words……and right here I need your help……. Per our conversation that we had on Friday, I would love you to prepare a powerful J and irresistible script for me to use to get the person who is in charge of supply department to meet with me and see how I could help them save money if they choose to accept our offer.
Starting this Tuesday, 2nd, I will try to book “us” for this upcoming Friday 6th with 3-4 potential clients to meet with. I know that is a big number, but it’s extremely important from me to learn as much as I can within such a short amount of time so I know how to do this on my own. I need to know, what to say, how to say it, how much I can say it, how to represent myself and this business, do’s and don’ts…..i am not about to make a fool out of myself and the company that I am about to represent. I cannot afford to lose clients over something so foolish…. This is a business and it should be treaded such as…. I need to hear and see your interaction; your words that you will choose to use, and how you are going to use them so I can copy and become successful doing it.
--
No comments:
Post a Comment