Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Recorded call from Monday night Field Vice President Andy Docos - recorded conference call/training - phone call scripts & other documents

 

{Please forward this email to your team}

 

Hello Team -

 

Please click on this link http://wp.me/pKE4a-8S to find the conference call recording and supporting scripts/documents of Field Vice President Andy Docos' incredible training last night.  It's an intense training full of amazing recruiting tips (that actually work).  If you want to grow your business faster and stronger in 2012, make an investment in yourself and take the time to study Andy's training.

 

Cheers to Your Future!

 

Mark Scholl

 

Hello Team Market America,

 

As I have built my business to Field Vice President, 3 way phone calls have been key.

 

First you need to make a names list. So, take the time and sit with your people to go over their names list to identify their Top 10 (+10 Backups). I have attached the memory jogger to help everyone think of new names.

 

Next, your team will have to perform pre-calls to their top 10.  I have attached the pre-call script that I have my team use to make sure their Top 10 will be available on the day we have scheduled for 3 way calls.

 

Lastly, I have attached the 3 way calling script I use on EVERY call I make.  This is not only easy, but duplicatable!

 

Send these out to your team and start creating those names lists and making calls. This will populate your HBP’s and create success!

 

Andy Docos

 

 Mark Scholl

 Market America | (704) 905-4483 |  sold@markscholl.com

 The Ultimate Online Shopping Destination

 

Social Media

Follow me on Facebook  www.facebook.com/dmarkscholl

Follow me on Twitter www.twitter.com/mark_scholl

 

www.MarkSchollProfile.net

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment